At LaMB UX, we can design a custom email templates and give you an website to be able to edit, control and send out mass emails while maintaining your own list of contacts.
- LaMB UX offers a one-way email announcement delivery system. It is great for newsletters, publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses.
- The Web Interface lets you write and send messages, and manage phplist over the internet.
- LaMB UX keeps sending messages from your web server, even after you shut down your computer.
- 100 000 + subscribers. phplist is designed to manage mailing lists with hundreds of thousands of subscribers. phplist is excellent with smaller lists too!
- No duplicate messages. No ‘forgotten’ messages. LaMB UX manages message delivery with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies, even if they’re subscribed to more than one list!
- Open/View Tracking tells you how many users opened your email message. This provides a minimum statistic, as many email clients with privacy or security policies block images (gmail, thunderbird, and others).
- Click Tracking tracks links and URLs. Statistics can be viewed by message, URL or subscriber.
- Multiple Subscribe Pages allow you to choose many different combinations of templates, languages, user attributes and lists.
- Templates are completely customizable, and make site integration a breeze.
- Multiple Templates on different subscribe pages can integrate phplist with several different web sites.
- Subscriber Attributes like ‘name’, ‘country’, and other personal information, are completely customizable. You can specify what information you need to get from users when they subscribe.
- User Specific Content. You can use Subscriber Attributes in message content to make each and every email message personalized with the subscribers name, country, or any other attribute.
- HTML email messages. Subscribers can be given the choice between text or html email messages. You decide whether subscribers can choose, what the default choice is, and what format a message is sent in: text only, html only, or both!
- The HTML Editor allows you to edit html messages to customize your campaigns.